The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville District, in partnership with the Naval Facilities Engineering Command and the Associated General Contractors, West Central Ohio Division offers the Construction Quality Management for Contractors Class #784 in Dayton, Ohio.
US Army Corps of Engineers Requirements:
The US Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) requires all contractors performing construction compliance with the “Contractor Quality Control” (CQC), provisions in their contracts. In the early development of the CQC system, there was
The certificate issued upon successful completion of the CQM class is good for 5 years.
USACE CQM Training Hosted by the AGC West Central Ohio Division:
On a bi-monthly basis, the AGC West Central Ohio Division facilitates a CQM training session in Dayton, Ohio for the US Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville District. Typically, CQM classes are offered in February, April, June, August, October, and December, on Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM, in the second or third week of these months.
A Certified Instructor of the US Army Corps of Engineers provides CQM training using video, lecture, and individual/group work. All participants
A course certificate will be awarded to those who successfully complete the training and pass a final exam. The certificate is valid for a five year period from the date of the class.
All Quality Control Representatives new to the CQC system are required to complete CQM for Contractors #784. Currently, all persons needing recertification must also attend CQM training.
CQM Training will be held at 7250 Poe Avenue, Dayton, OH 45414 in the AGC West Central Ohio Division office or an adjacent conference center. This location is conveniently reached off I75s Benchwood/Wyse Exit #59, which is one exit south of the I75 and I70 interchange. If needed, many lodging options are available off the same exit in North Dayton.
USACE CQM Training Hosted by the AGC West Central Ohio Division Continued
The fee for CQM for Contractors training is $250/person for AGC, West Central Ohio Division members; and $400/person for all others. The fee covers course materials, completion certificate, and continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments on both class days.
Registration and payment are required to participate in the US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors training hosted by the AGC West Central Ohio Division.
- Completed CQM Registration forms are to be forwarded to the AGC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or US Postal Service to hold a seat in the class.
- Check payments should be made out to the AGC West Central Ohio Division and mailed to 7250 Poe Avenue, Suite 130, Dayton, OH 45414 with receipt requested by the Friday preceding the start of the CQM class.
- Credit card payments can be accepted, however, the AGC, West Central Ohio Division will charge an additional $15 fee per participant.
- Once payment is received, participants will be notified his/her registration in CQM training is confirmed.
- A completion certificate will be held for any participant who satisfies training requirements however, his/her class fee is unpaid at the end of training. The certificate will be mailed to the participant once
- It is understood a conflict may arise preventing a registered CQM participant from attending his/her scheduled class, however, a course refund will not
issued. Registration and payment can be deferred until a future CQM class, preferably in the near future and same fiscal year; or a CQM registration/payment can be assigned to another person within the same Company.
Following is the CQM for Contractors in Dayton, OH training calendar for 2018:
- February 13-14, 2018
- April 3-4, 2018 in Mt Morris, MI
- April 17-18, 2018
- June 19-20, 2018
- August 21-22, 2018
- October 16-17, 2018
- December 11-12, 2018
There will be a charge of $15/participant fee for processing credit card payments.
AGC, WEST CENTRAL OHIO DIVISION
7250 POE AVENUE, SUITE 130, DAYTON, OH 45414
(937) 228-7865, EXT 13
CQM FOR CONTRACTORS TRAINING
CQM for Contractors Class Information
- All Quality Control Representatives new to the Contractor Quality Control system and those needing recertification are required to complete a CQM for Contractors #784 class.
- The ACG West Central Ohio Division partnered with the US Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville District, to provide CQM training in Dayton, OH on a bi-monthly basis.
- A US Army Corps of Engineers Certified Instructor provides CQM training.
- CQM for Contractor training is held over a two day period, typically on a Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 AM – 3 PM at 7250 Poe Avenue, Dayton, OH 45414.
- The fee for CQM training is $250/person for AGC West Central Ohio Division members; and $400/person for all others. The fee covers training materials, completion certificate, and continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment service on both class days.
- Forward a completed CQM registration form to email@example.com or by fax to (937) 228-8280 to hold a seat in a CQM class.
- Mail your check
paymentto the AGC West Central Ohio Division, 7250 Poe Avenue, Suite 130, Dayton, OH 45414.
- Receipt of payment is requested prior to the start of CQM class. Once payment is received, CQM class registration will be confirmed via email.
- Follow-up CQM information will be e-mailed to all class participants, as needed.
- AGC West Central Ohio Division Contact is Deb Rhodes @ firstname.lastname@example.org